I think we all know what is marriage but important questions are what marriage is for and why do we marry? May be people just don’t want to live their whole life alone or after an age some can think that they should marry and start a family like their society do. I really don’t think about this topic very much but if i need to make a comment for it, it would be '' well main reason why two people marry should be love, right? '' And sadly we all know that that is not enough, especially in our country. Because there are a lot of cultural, economic, social problems people should think of before their loved ones.
Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.
YanıtlaSilThis is also a considerable good point that we should think of the social problems of life, but I think that it can come later in some occasions :)
YanıtlaSil